Her Story...
I went to Lukes birthday last summer. First I went to the fire-station for his birthday. We went on a tour. Next we were going to eat cake. It had a fire truck on the cake. Then we saw the fire truck and then we went on the fire truck. Last we put our swimming suits on. They sprayed us. Lukes birthday was very very very fun. By Winter.
Here is Winter reading her story. You have to turn the volume up really loud to hear it.
I went to Lukes birthday last summer. First I went to the fire-station for his birthday. We went on a tour. Next we were going to eat cake. It had a fire truck on the cake. Then we saw the fire truck and then we went on the fire truck. Last we put our swimming suits on. They sprayed us. Lukes birthday was very very very fun. By Winter.
Here is Winter reading her story. You have to turn the volume up really loud to hear it.

1 comment:
Glad it was memorable for her!
Post a Comment