Friday, May 13, 2011

Disney Part 3

Our last two days in Florida were spent shopping at Downtown Disney and relaxing. Friday all of us ended up sleeping in until 10 which was so nice. By the time we were all ready it was lunch time so we ended up eating a quick lunch at Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. Next the kids wanted to swim so we went right back to our hotel. Our hotel room was at the end of a long hallway so almost every morning and night we would race to see who could get to the elevator/hotel room first. I am sure everyone on our floor loved us!
Swimming

Trying to keep Winter under control. ;)
(We took it off her right after we snapped the picture)


The rest of our pictures I am uploading to Shutterfly to make it easier. Inside Once Upon A Toy you can buy a box and fill it with Mr. Potato Head Pieces. They also have a tables setup so you can play with the Mr. Potato Heads. Next stop was the Lego store. They have stations set up inside and outside the store to play with the legos. Outside the store you can build a car and then race it. For dinner that night we went to Whispering Canyon Cafe inside Disney's Wilderness Lodge. The kids had fun and got to ride stick ponies around the restaurant.(If you end up going make sure to ask for ketchup.) Andrew and I thought the food was just mediocre and probably wouldn't go back. It was probably my least favorite place that we ate during the whole trip. After dinner we went back to Downtown Disney to do some more shopping before calling it a night.

Saturday was spent swimming, packing, and finishing up all our souvenirs shopping at Downtown Disney. For lunch Winter picked to eat at The Rainforest Cafe. That was our first time eating there and both kids really enjoyed it. We left our hotel a little after 2 to get to the airport for our 5:00 flight. We ended up making it home a little after 11 and it was so nice to be back in my own bed! I will say that I really miss Disney and could easily go back next week if given the opportunity. I can see now how people can do Disney every year since I am already trying to figure out how soon we can go back!

Click here to view these pictures larger


2 comments:

Sherry said...

So much fun!!! And you got all your photos back??

Lisa said...

No we still can't get the ones from Easter and our first two days in Disney off our memory card. I haven't given up all the way yet though. The guy at the camera shop gave me a company that has more advanced programs for this type of thing.