These last couple weeks have been pretty quiet around here and I will say it has been really nice. We had time last week to work on one of Winter's Lego sets she got for Christmas. We worked a little bit each night and finished it in 3 days. Last week I had to be a single parent for 3 days while Andrew went to KC for training. My poor kids ate mac-n-cheese both nights for dinner since I don't cook. I tried to make myself some chicken for dinner one of the nights. While it was edible, I think I will stick to having Andrew do the cooking. While Andrew was in KC he also picked up my birthday present! I got a new cell phone that I have been drooling over for about a month now! I am totally in love with my new phone and have been playing with it all weekend. Even Andrew and Winter are trying to steal it from me since it has apps on it for them too.
1 year ago

2 comments:
1. Cool lego set
2. Congrats on the new phone. What kind did you get?
3. HA- you've always claimed that you can't cook, and I'm finally starting to believe ya!
4. Isn't it nice to have some down time every once in a while, especially after the crazy holiday rush?
I got the Epic from Sprint. Yea I totally overcooked the chicken to make sure it was done and poured spaghetti sauce over it to compensate for how dry it was. I loved how relaxing January was especially since Feb. March, April, and May will be crazy for us.
Post a Comment