Remember this handsome little guy with his beautiful long blond hair?
He is now a handsome little guy with short blond hair.
Right after we cut it Winter told us that it doesn't look like Weston and she doesn't like it. Then yesterday she said it was starting to look better. For those that cried over us cutting off his beautiful hair take comfort in knowing that we will be growing it back out. ;) You will just need to wait about 6 months.

4 comments:
Looking back at pics from last summer, I see that I had the boys' hair cut really short, too. It's grown back out and I love it, but I'm sure I'll whack it again this summer. It's just hair, and it'll be back! The look will grow on us all, too.
Oh, wow. He really does look different, And more grown up. really cute, though. I like it!
He looks so much older! He looks adorable either way, but I love this cut!
He does look so different, much older or something! It's a great look on him, but he's such a cutie that he'd look good with any cut! :)
Post a Comment