Saturday, August 14, 2010

Osage Park and National Night Out.

Two weeks ago I took the kids to Osage Park for the first time to play and they loved it. It has interactive fountains for the kids to play in just like the splash pad I took the kids to in Papillion.



That night was National Night Out in Andover so we met some friends at the park for dinner and to let the kids played. This is our second year going and we really enjoy it. You can find more information and to see if your area is registered here!

Enjoying their pizza!

Pootie coloring at the Library booth and getting a unicorn painted on her cheek at the YMCA booth.



My little man just chill'n!

Baby Brother did not like playing in the water. He hated the mud and the grass on his feet.





1 comment:

Sherry said...

The Night Out looks like a bunch of fun, I should have checked it out! Baby Brother looks so much older with his new haircut, cute!