This weekend Pootie decided it was time to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels.You see her friend L had learned how to ride his bike without training wheels this weekend so Pootie needed to learn to.After watching the video that L’s Mom put on her blog Pootie declared that she couldn’t ride bikes with L now if she had training wheels.You may remember my post a couple months ago about her big girl bike but what I failed to mention was after 1 day of practicing she was done.Well Friday night Andrew talked to L’s Dad and decided that we should get her small bike back out to learn on that.
So on Saturday night we got Pootie all ready and braved the heat to teach her how to ride her bike.Andrew and I took turns taking her up and down the street.We even had neighbors drive by and give her encouragement!After a couple of hours Pootie is now riding her bike without training wheels!
I am a SAHM to two beautiful children, Winter is 8 and Weston is 3. My husband Andrew and I have been together for 12 years and enjoying watching our babies grow.
2 comments:
Great job, Pootie!
Awesome!! She looks like a pro all by herself. She's going to need a bigger bike soon!
Post a Comment