Monday, August 9, 2010

Children's Museum, Haircut, and Sewing!

On Wednesday we took the kids to the Children's Museum. Whenever we are back we make it a point to visit the museum since the kids love going so much. Baby Brother was alot more daring this trip and tried extra hard to keep up with the older kids. It's crazy thinking back to the last time we went right after he turned 1 and how he would hardly do anything. The kids ended up spending 4 hours there, then 3 hours on Thursday, and 3 on Friday. All Pootie wanted to do the rest of the trip was play at the museum. My mom was able to talk the girls into going to Shrek The Finally Chapter but right after that it was back to the museum.




I painted a baseball on one check and a frog on the other. To bad the frog just looked like a giant green blob with a face on it.









On Thursday Pootie's cousin B came over so I could give her a haircut. After I was done Baby Brother wanted to sit in the chair and get one too. He usually hates getting his haircut so he was in desperate need of a trim. Also on Thursday and Friday my Mother-In-Law and I worked on sewing Halloween costumes for the kids, a Halloween door hanger for my house, and hair accessories for Pootie. I didn't take any pictures of the costumes or door hanging so you will have to wait until closer to Halloween for those.


Pootie's new hair accessories!!
I am still figuring out how to do things but so far I think they have turned out pretty good.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lisa, did you make all those bows?? Cute!

Sherry said...

You are a brave mama to cut his hair on your own...I'm going to have to bring Ethan over so you can do his, ha! That museum looks like sooo much fun.