Baby Brother wasn't sure about feeding them at first but after Daddy helped him he loved it!
Pootie and Daddy got a kick out of this turtle that decide to crawl on Mr. Crocodile.
On Wednesday we headed to our first Wingnuts game this season. I was a little worried about how Baby Brother would do but he actually did great!
This whole week Pootie was Vacation Bible school at her friend E's old preschool. On Friday they had a program so the kids could show us the songs they learned. Afterward the church grilled hamburgers and hotdogs for all the kids and their guests! I was only able to get one picture of her since it was so busy. Baby Brother did so good sitting in his stroller eating his goldfish so we could watch the program.


After the program Pootie and E wanted to play so we went over to their house. I had to run home really quick since I forgot Baby Brothers pacifier and he needed a nap. The plan was to put him down at E's house. Well while I was home I stuck him in his highchair while I grabbed some things and this is what I came back too. Poor Baby was just so tired.

1 comment:
Love the pictures! Its super neat they were feeding the animals. Omaha zoo should do that too.
Post a Comment