Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cheesecake

So on Saturday I went to a moms night in where everyone made a chocolate dish and we enjoyed "Death by Chocolate." I decided to make have Andrew make cheesecake. He was pretty proud of his finished project and wanted me to put it on the blog. Enjoy and try not to lick your screen!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Pretty... and yummy too! I blame YOU for the extra 3 pounds I've gained since Saturday!

Anonymous said...

It was very yummy, and pretty, too! I definitely couldn't make anything that looked that good!

Sherry said...

That looks SOOOOOO good!!!! Is he for hire? :)

Alyssa said...

That looks incredible. I'm so mad I missed it! (I went ahead and made what I had been planning on bringing that day- just b/c I had my heart set on it!) I adore cheesecake, tell Andy I want one at our next party!