Monday, July 5, 2010

Random Pictures From The Week!

On Tuesday we went to a baseball themed birthday party. The kids each got really cute shirts with their age in a baseball on the front and then on the back it said E's 6th Birthday then their names under that with a baseball in the background. When I got home I realized that I didn't have any pictures of the back of the shirts. They also got cookies that looked like baseballs then we headed inside the stadium to watch a Wingnuts game! Pootie had so much fun!

Trying to get a group shot.
The babies did not want to cooperate either.
Now that they are all walking it is so hard to get a picture of them. Remember these pictures? Doesn't seem quite that long ago, does it.

Using cereal to get Baby Brother to sit still.


On Thursday Pootie had a friend over to play and since the sprinkler guys had just finished up they wanted to give them a try! Right when we went outside the ice cream truck was driving by so the girls decided they needed a treat first!



When they were done with the sprinklers they wanted to play on the slip-n-slide.


When Baby Brother woke up from his nap he wanted to join in on the fun. He was a little worried at first.

But then the girls decided to play car wash and push him in his car through the sprinklers. He was having a blast.



A while back my Mil made the kids matching aprons but I had never gotten around to taking a picture of them. Well they were playing in them the other day so I grabbed my camera so get a picture.

On Friday we went to Rockwell Library to see Doc Gizmos Science Theater. He did some really neat experiments and Pootie really liked it. Unfortunately Baby Brother did not find it as interesting so him and I sat out in the main part of the library for more then half of the show. The only picture I got was at the beginning.



No comments: