This weekend flew by since we had something going on every night. On Friday I took Winter to Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales. Winter enjoyed it even though I had to tell her about a gazillion times to quit talking!
On Saturday Andrew's Mom came down to bring us their mini van. Yes, I am officially a mini van Mom now. They decided to get a SUV so we bought their van from them. We really wanted a car with more room and the van fit the bill.
That night Andrew and I went to Steel Magnolias at the Crown Uptown. This was his first time going and my first time going to an adult show. I have taken Winter to one of their kids show before. We really liked it and would recommend going. The food is typical buffet food so nothing great but the show was very enjoyable. I am looking into taking Winter to the Wizard of Oz there next month since I think she would really like it.
On Sunday we took the kids to their first hockey game. The kids had fun and the atmosphere was nice.
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment