Monday, February 27, 2012

Random Pictures

I have a birthday post but I want to get through a bunch of pictures I have from before the party.

On Feb. 10th Andrew got free tickets to the circus so we took the kids.  The last couple years we only made it until intermission before leaving but this year we stayed through the whole show.  The kids both really enjoyed it. 
Weston actually wanted me to take pictures of him while Winter and Daddy got snacks.  I have about 10 but I will contain myself and only show two of them. 
 The kids got to try Dip n Dots for the first time.
 Weston's favorite part of the show.  After Mator went backstage Weston kept on asking where he was.
One of the reasons I miss our dog.  She would have cleaned up this mess in seconds!
Plastic Containers-$3.99
*comes with free children!
Our first and possible our only snow this winter.
Weston loves his baby cousin!

No comments: