A couple weeks ago Winter brought a letter home saying her artwork was going to be on display in the office. Her exact words were "I am freaking out! They are putting my artwork on display in the office. I am freaking out. It has to be good to be put up in the office! I am freaking out!!" She continued to say she was "freaking out" about 10 more times before she calmed down. The next day I went into the office to take a picture of her art. We are so proud of her!! Her artwork...
This Friday Winter came running out of school waving a piece of paper around. When she got into the car she was so excited to tell me that she was the Wheatland Warrior of the Week.
Winter, we are so proud of how much you have grown this year. We love you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment