On Friday we started our day by going to Garden of the Gods
Next we went to the Manitou Cliff Dwellings and Manitou Springs. A Friend told me about an arcade at Manitou Springs so we decided to go check it out and also grabbed lunch at Hell's Kitchen Pizza. A local recommended it and it was really good!
Some friends recommended The North Pole so we decided to do that after lunch. I am so glad we took their advice because the kids loved it. The park is very clean and everyone was really nice. Winter was able to go on every ride and Weston went on most of them. Winter wanted to do all the rides by herself and wasn't scared of any of them. I can't wait for her to get a little bigger so she can start going on bigger roller coasters with me.

Some friends recommended The North Pole so we decided to do that after lunch. I am so glad we took their advice because the kids loved it. The park is very clean and everyone was really nice. Winter was able to go on every ride and Weston went on most of them. Winter wanted to do all the rides by herself and wasn't scared of any of them. I can't wait for her to get a little bigger so she can start going on bigger roller coasters with me.
Weston wanted nothing to do with Santa.
Winter's favorite ride. I love this picture of Winter!
Showing off his tattoo he got from the parrot.
View from the top of the Ferris wheel. When we had our fill of rides we got on the road so we could meet Andrew's mom in Boulder for dinner. We finished our night by playing a very intense game of Sorry and just for the record I won. ;)


2 comments:
How fun!! The kids look like they had a great time - and Weston is growing so fast!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I want to take the kids to the North Pole some time- it wasn't open yet when we visited. Great pictures! :)
Post a Comment