Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things have been crazy busy around here lately with summer activities and some other things happening that I will post about later.  It feels like we are constantly running to the next activity.  Here some of the things we have been up to for the last couple weeks.

We have been doing a lot of bowling...
 and going to the park!
 We went to the annual Walk With Wildlife.  The kids got to go fishing but didn't catch anything.  I don't think my children have the patience for fishing.
Weston has to be just like Winter!
 We went to a baseball game with some friends!
Don't ask! ;)
The kids caught a toad in the back yard.  Don't worry, I made her wash her hands really good after holding it!
We had a grill out with the Mom's Group and the kids got to go on a tractor ride.
 
 We met some friends at the local spray park.  This may become a weekly activity for us since the kids had so much fun and best of all it was very relaxing for mommy!   

No comments: