A couple months ago we decided to plan a short little getaway to Kansas City to meet up with Andrew's parents. The plan was for Andrew and his Step-Dad to take the kids while my MIL and I did some shopping! We got in to KC just before 11 so we could go on a tour of the Boulevard Brewery.After the tour the guys took the kids while Darlene and I started our shopping. We were able to get in two fabric shops and Oak Park Mall before happy hour at our hotel. ;) While we shopped the guys took the kids to lunch and to a nearby park since it was such a beautiful day out.
1 year ago

3 comments:
You know, in all my years I've never toured the Boulevard Brewery. I guess I should do that sometime. Looks like you guys had some fun.
Looks like fun! Did the kids go on the tour with you? If so, what was that like for them? I would love to do it sometime!
The kids did go with us and I was surprised by how well Weston actually did. He did get a little difficult towards the end but I had brought in some Skittles and those made him happy. The tasting area is really small but they have a patio that was nice. I brought some toy cars with me and they played with those. They book up really fast so you need to make reservations months in advance or call to be put on the cancellation list.
Post a Comment