Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kansas City Day 2!

Day 2 started off with the kids going swimming at the hotel. After that we had breakfast before going our separate ways.
Andrew's Mom and I had another day filled with shopping! The boys plus Winter went to Crown Center to check out Kaleidoscope...
The Under The Sea Adventures Exhibit...
and Fritz's Railroad Restaurant!




Winter loved Kaleidoscope and could have probably spent all day there. She was so excited to show me all of her masterpieces when I got back to the hotel. Weston's new obsession is trains and cars so he was in heaven at Fritz's. Andrew said he hardly ate his lunch since he was so busy watching the trains. It was probably the best behaved he has ever been during a meal! Oh and you will have to ask Andrew about losing Weston for a couple seconds inside Crown Center. Thankfully he was found quickly and nothing happened. Andrew has learned that he must hold his hand at all times!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

FUN STUFF, Lisa! Both of those places are on our short list of things to do. Did Andrew nearly have a heart attack while losing Weston for a few seconds? I know I would have, those kids are FAST! Glad it all worked out! ;)