Monday, February 28, 2011

A little bit of this and that.

While my Mom was in town last week we decided to take the kids to Exploration place. Shhh, don't tell Winter since she had to go to school! The older two spent most of their time playing in the castle area while my Mom and I went around with the younger 3.

Weston loves the K'nex exhibit.

Weston and his cousins playing in the water!
We took Weston to Build-A-Bear for a late birthday present after all of our family left. He picked out a rockstar bear that Winter helped name Rockstar. This is his second time going, the first time was right before Christmas. I ended up using the camera on my phone since I forgot our real camera.







Winter got a new haircut a couple weeks ago. To make a long story short the lady that cut it totally messed it up so we had to go back to get it fixed. They had to cut it a lot shorter then Winter and I had anticipated but we both love it now!


Winter had her father/daughter dance last Friday. I was a bad mommy and forgot to take pictures of them before they left. Daddy did get one good one while he was at the dance though of Winter!

Poor Weston woke up from his nap last Tuesday with a fever. He was so sick that he actually watched cartoons for a whole hour the next morning. That is the longest he has sat still his whole life! It only lasted 24 hours then he was back to his normal busy self!

Weston has really been into bracelets lately. He will wear his sister's silly bandz and even use her hairbands as bracelets. He loads them up until they are all the way to his elbow.

I went out with some friends this weekend and when I got home this is what my bed looked like. Poor Andrew had maybe a foot of room on a king size bed. This is why I get no sleep when my kids sleep in my bed.

No comments: