It was a beautiful day out so when Winter got home we played outside for awhile. The kids also decided to have a silly string fight and decorate our bushes out front. Around 5 my mom and nieces/nephew arrived from Nebraska to help celebrate our birthday. We played outside until Andrew got home from work and then headed to dinner.
We went to Red Robin for dinner since that is our usually birthday dinner restaurant.
Then we headed home for cake and presents. This year Winter wanted to get him a present just from her so she picked out a car set. She also wrapped it all by herself and made him a card!
Working hard to open his card.
Opening the other gift we got him! A train table and train set!
Here is the gorgeous card Winter made me that I almost never got! That morning Andrew had Winter sign the cards he got and then they put all the cards on our bed while I was showering. Well after Andrew left Winter decide to hide the cards since she decided she wasn't ready to give them to me yet. I went about my day not knowing that all my birthday cards were hidden under my bed. I called Andrew a couple times through out the day and he was starting to get a little irritated that I never mentioned the cards. Well that evening he asked me if I had a good birthday. I told him it was a good day but I was a little disappointed that I didn't receive any cards. He looked at me in shock and asked if I was joking. He then told me that he had put 4 cards on our bed that morning. I went into our room and looked all over the room before finding them under the bed. I came down with the stack of cards and asked Winter if she had hid them. She of course fessed up and said she did. She said she wanted to wait to give them to me but then forgot that she had hid them. Silly girl!!

No comments:
Post a Comment