Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Fun!

On Friday my Mom and I took the kids to The Gingerbread Village. This was my first time going and will defiantly not be my last. We all had so much fun decorating our houses. I even had to take Weston and B out to the car to take a nap so the older ones could finish up.

Some of the Gingerbread Houses on display.


1st Place








Also speaking of Gingerbread houses I will throw in these pictures of Winter and her other cousin decorating a spooky Halloween Gingerbread house!



On Saturday we finished up Winter's birthday week with a quick trip to Chuck E. Cheese. We were not thinking when we told her we would go and quickly regretted it when we got inside. We told her she could use her 20 free tokens and once those were gone we had to leave. It was just to crazy to stay more then a half hour.


Our last activity of the weekend was a birthday party at My Gym.

Look at that ornery face!




I tried taking Winter and E's picture but they were being stinkers and hiding from me.

After yet another crazy busy weekend I am looking forward to a relaxing(hopefully) Thanksgiving weekend in Nebraska.

No comments: