Monday, November 15, 2010

A Special Bond

While I was pregnant with Weston I worried a lot about the fact that Winter and him would be far apart in age. Would they play together, how would she handle getting a sibling at 5 1/2, and more importantly would they have that bond that parents say their close in age kids have. Well I think it is safe to say that I worried for nothing. Last week as I sat in the basement I watched the two of them play and decided to grab my camera to snap a couple pictures. It is so cute to watch them, Weston looks up to Winter so much and Winter loves having a little sidekick. Do they fight...Yes, Do they have completely different interest most the time...Yes, Is there a lack of communication between the two of them...Yes, but the most important question is Do they love each other and enjoy spending time together...YES!

Dancing!
(Most of the time Weston is dressed!)



3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Awwwwwww...

Diane said...

How sweet! Take lots of pictures now, because soon you won't remember a time when they got along! : )

Sherry said...

That's sweet!!