Parading through the halls.
Working on the paper plate ghost craft that I was in charge of. Since I was helping out with this station I didn't get pictures of any of the other ones. They had a snack station with cookies, popcorn, and juice boxes, a candy bag station, and a pumpkin picture frame station.
After the party we ran up to Andover to participate in their safe trick or treat before Andrew had to leave for Lincoln. We have gone for the past 3 years so I didn't want to miss it. We only went for about a half an hour but that was plenty for Baby Brother.

On Saturday Pootie had a dance performance at the North Y but for some reason my camera only recorded the first 5 seconds of it. I am hopefully going to get it from another parent so if I get it I will post it. After her performance we stopped so the kids could ride the ponies and go to the petting zoo.

No comments:
Post a Comment