On Wednesday we headed back to Century 2 for A Night With Santa. The kids really enjoyed themselves but it was really busy. They had games, doughnuts, a cake walk, a tree auction, and some other neat things that we didn't do since the lines were so long.
The kids getting tattoos and showing them off!
Then on Thursday we headed up to Andover for their annual holiday celebration, Hometown Christmas. They have a chili cook-off and...S'more Making,
and of course no Christmas celebration would be complete without a visit from Santa! I was so proud of Weston for sitting just long enough to snap a picture!
The final day to my busy weekend Winter and I had tickets to see the Nutcracker. We went with two of her friends and their Moms. We decided to go to Olive Garden for a nice lunch before the show.
The girls all did so well and Winter loved the performance. This is definitely something we will be doing next year.
After the show I hurried to get changed into my normal attire of jeans and flats before heading up to Kechi for another Christmas Party. This time with the girls I work with at the church. It was a great time and I came home with 2 beautiful necklaces. Thanks Loni and Angela! We had a lot of fun this week but I am looking forward to the calm week we have ahead of us. We have nothing planned until Friday besides watching every Christmas movie out there!!




1 comment:
Holy cow you guys are busy! I want in on The Nutcracker next year! Glad you liked the ornaments- I got one of each for myself, too. Man, less than 2 weeks, and this crazy busy season will be over. I'm kinda ready!
Post a Comment