Monday, December 6, 2010

Breakfast with Santa!

On Saturday morning we headed up to the Y for Winter's Chirstmas dance performance and the Y's annual Christmas event, Breakfast With Santa. We went to visit Santa right when we got there and Weston did not want anything to do with him. You cannot see his face it the picture but trust me his was not happy.


Telling Santa what she wants.


Yummy, sausage and pancakes!!

The grand finale. I was a little worried since she didn't have very many practices and her last class was two weeks before the show but I think she did great.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! Looks like you guys had fun!

Sherry said...

Loved the video...I'll have to live vicariously through you since I'll never attend a girl's dance recital. They were adorable, looks like she had a lot of fun (most of them looked a little not so sure about the whole dance thing!)