The boys really wanted to join the fun.
___________________________________________________________________
So you may be asking yourself what my son is eating by the spoonfuls?? Is it ice cream, pudding, maybe yogurt. Nope, it is ranch dressing. Yep you heard that correctly, I let my son eat a cup of ranch dressing with his spoon. Did I try to stop him? Yep. Did he scream bloody murder? Yep. So did I let him do it just so we could have a peaceful dinner? You betcha!
____________________________________________________________________
Pootie's top tooth has been loose for a while now and yesterday she came home from school and it was just hanging there. I couldn't take looking at it just dangle there so I asked her if I could try to pull it out. Once I grabbed it it it came right out so now that makes 3 teeth that Pootie has lost so far.
____________________________________________________________________
Pootie brought home an I Like book from that she made so I thought I would share it. When I asked her why I was wearing a crown she said because I was the queen. Then I asked her why Baby Brother had his tongue sticking out and she said because he is silly.


____________________________________________________________________
Now that Pootie has started going to school full time it has been kinda nice with all the alone time I have been getting with Baby Brother. Don't get me wrong we have missed her and I do find myself thinking of how much she would enjoy the things we are doing but it has been nice giving him one on one attention. Today we went to the met some moms at the nature center to walk the trails. I didn't bother with my camera on our walk so I didn't get any pictures of him feeding the ducks and turtles. Once we go inside though I did take a couple of him checking everything out.

2 comments:
Ranch dressing is a food group here in our house too! Ha! Actually, I've let Ethan eat syrup with a spoon too just to avoid the hissy fit that he about threw when I tried to take it away.
Lisa you need to introduce him to Amigo's Ranch when we go back in a few weeks.
Post a Comment