Thursday, May 27, 2010

Schools Out For Summer!!!!

My baby is officially not a kindergartner anymore. :( Today was her last day of school and next year will be a whole new experience. No more lunches together and spending quality time while Baby Brother naps. She will be gone from 8 to 4 everyday. As of right now I can honestly say that I am not looking forward to next year.(This may change halfway through summer.) I can't picture Pootie as being almost 7 since I still see her as my little baby. I think back to the beginning of the year and how much she has grown and just wish I could slow down time. She is becoming such a smart, talented, beautiful young lady which I love but it is going by way to fast.

1st day of school.

Last Day of school.

Daddy, Baby Brother, and I picked Pootie up on her last day of school as a special treat. Then we had to drop Baby Brother off at my friend Laura's house so we could take Pootie to the doctor for a blood draw. (More on that after her next appointment on Tuesday.) After that horrible experience that hurt her just as much as it hurt me we went back to Laura's to get Baby Brother. Pootie wanted to go swim at the Y so right after picking up Baby Brother we met her friends L and A at the pool so they could swim. Then right after that we met our other friends at Freddy's for some dinner and bowling. The kids got to bowl 2 games before heading home to sleep after a very exhausting day of celebrating Pootie graduating from Kindergarten!

Bowling with her friend E!

Baby Brother picking on B.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope everything turns out OK! Sassy has had a few blood draws int he past, and they are NO FUN!!