Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We started our weekend off with a pizza party with two of Pootie's school friends and our neighbors. The kids played in the basement, ate pizza, played outside, and made ice cream sundaes.

Yummy, Ice Cream!


Saturday Pootie and I went to see Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business at Crown Uptown with our neighbors. I was really impressed with it and plan to take Pootie to more show there. I would really love to go see one of there adult performances sometime. I have no pictures from the show though because Andrew dropped us off and I forgot to grab the camera out of the car. Maybe next time.

After the show Baby Brother and surprisingly Pootie took a nap for 3 hours! When they woke up we went over to our friends Lindsey and Braeden's house. The kids went swimming in their neighbors pool while the grownups sat around chitchatting.



On Sunday our neighbor Stacey invited us over to her mom's house for a BBQ. We were able to play for a little while outside before the rain hit us.

Pootie acting goofy on the way over there.




Andrew playing bag toss.

After the BBQ the girls wanted to have a sleepover so V came over to our house. The girls watched a movie and at 9 said they were tired and ready for bed.

On Memorial Day Andrew went golfing in the morning so V stayed over until 11 playing. When Andrew finally got home we headed over to the west side of town to go to the zoo. It was not very busy which was really nice. We spent a couple hours there before heading over to Hanger One for dinner and then to the grocery store.


Picture with Mom Take 1...

Picture with Mom Take 2...

Picture with Mom Take 3...

I guess this will have to do for now...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow- busy weekend! I enjoyed seeing Pinkalicious with Sassy, too. Do you know when their next schedule of children's shows comes out?