I was supposed to be posting fun pictures of Pootie running around doing activities at school but the only picture my poor daughter will have of this day is this one...
Pootie wasn't feeling good Sunday and by Monday she was feeling even worse. I ran her to the doctor in hopes that they would cure whatever ailed her so she would not miss her first field day. Sadly Monday night she was still not feeling great so Andrew and I decided it was best to keep her home. She woke up obviously tired from the previous day but doing a lot better. She kept saying she wanted to go to school and she was so sad to miss field day. After two days of rest I now have my crazy and active 6 year old back running around my house. Too bad it was a day late
1 year ago

2 comments:
Awwwww. Poor baby! Glad she's feeling well, but sorry she missed her field day. : (
That stinks! Maybe it got rained out?? We did get a bit of rain last night and this morning. One can only hope right? Glad she's feeling better. No fun being sick and stuck inside.
Post a Comment