Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lincoln

On Sunday Winter, Weston, and I headed back to Lincoln with Andrew's Parents while Andrew stayed until Tuesday to get some work done. When we arrived in Lincoln they still had a ton of snow so right away Winter wanted to go out and play in it.

Weston stayed inside where it was nice and warm...

even though he really wanted to play with his big sister!
On Tuesday Winter's cousin Brandy came over so as soon as Daddy got into town Frank, Andrew, and the girls went outside to play in the snow again. This time we made sure Winter had socks on since earlier that day she had gone out to play and came back in 15 minutes later crying about how cold she was. Well I took off her shoes and she had no socks on. She had thrown her shoes on so fast after I said she could go outside that I didn't even think to check to make sure she had put socks on!
After that they came in and helped Andrew cook while Weston sat and watched!


No comments: