Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Party

This year Andrew's company Christmas party happened to fall on the same night as the moms group Christmas party, December 19th. I was pretty upset since I really look forward to going to the moms group party. They always do an awesome job at putting on their party's and this year was no exception since they had a special visitor, SANTA! Andrew's mom offered to come watch the kids and take them to the party so we could go to his company party. Even though I was upset I knew they would still have a ton of fun, which they did. I was even surprised by how much fun I had at Andrew's company party. The only bad part was when I found out we had locked Andrew's parents and the kids out of the house. They ended up having to go the Alley to wait for us to notice that they had called. Then we had to give them the password to the garage door and wait to make sure they got in!

Waiting for the Grandparents to arrive.
Weston enjoying a little snooze before the festivities began.

Grandpa helping Winter make a Gingerbread house.


SANTA!!!!


I think Weston is tired of Santa.

Santa brought each of the kids a book!

Singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

No comments: