OMG you are SOOOOO darn cute, Lisa! Love the movie. The kids love it too. They want to make one of our own. I think we may crash your website watching it over and over! : )
HAHA! That's soooo funny. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal your idea, it's just too funny to pass up! The cutest part of the video was Weston! :)
I am a SAHM to two beautiful children, Winter is 8 and Weston is 3. My husband Andrew and I have been together for 12 years and enjoying watching our babies grow.
3 comments:
OMG you are SOOOOO darn cute, Lisa! Love the movie. The kids love it too. They want to make one of our own. I think we may crash your website watching it over and over! : )
HAHA! That's soooo funny. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal your idea, it's just too funny to pass up! The cutest part of the video was Weston! :)
That was really cute! It made Weston look so much older!
Post a Comment