Happy 8 months!!!
Slow down big boy. Now that you have learned how to scoot you are constantly on the move. You are trying so hard to crawl but slow down. After that will come walking and mommy isn't ready for that. You are also trying to pull yourself up using the couch and your crib. You are eating all different types of foods and don't really have any foods you absolutely hate. You are still mesmerized by your goofy big sis and I love watching the bond you two are developing. You are talking so much and do most of your talking when big sis is in school. I know how hard it is to get a word in when she is home. You are now feeding yourself so I can sit you in the highchair with puffs or cheerios while I get things done!
Showing off how he can feed himself!
Weston Talking
If you listen really close you can hear him say Hi, Bye, Dad, and my mom is the coolest mom in the whole wide world but like I said you have to listen close!
If you listen really close you can hear him say Hi, Bye, Dad, and my mom is the coolest mom in the whole wide world but like I said you have to listen close!

1 comment:
I heard him talk....;)
Post a Comment