Monday, September 14, 2009

S is for Snake and F is for Football!!

On Friday Winter got off the bus after school and came running up to me. She was very excited and said 'Mommy Mommy I did all my work and got to get in the treasure box!!" At her school for good behavior and finishing all their work for the week they get to pick a toy out of the treasure box. Winter picked out a police badge shaped as a star to match all the stars she go on her papers! She is really loving Kindergarten!

What she did in art class.


This weekend we went back to Lincoln so Andrew and I could go to a Husker game. It was a lot of fun and I actually can't wait to be able to do it again. This was only my second game and my first was almost 8 years ago. I sadly know this because the game was supposed to be played on Sept. 15th 2001 but after 9/11 they postponed it to Sept. 20th. I hate being able to use that as a timeline and like many others will never be able to forget that day.

Notice the "Sea of Red"
The Tunnel Walk
Letting go of the red balloons after the 1st touchdown.

Herbie Husker and Lil' Red


I Husker Football!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow, she has been busy at school!! There's just something about going to a football game, even if you're not really into football! :)

The Hoffman Family-Adam, Laura, Easton & Emerson said...

I haven't been to a game in forever because of the kids! I can't wait until it's my turn to go again!