Thursday, September 17, 2009

7 months

Happy 7 months Baby Brother!!
You are getting to be such a big boy! I can't leave you alone for 1 second since you are constantly rolling around the house. I don't think you are even going to want to crawl since you can roll to things so quickly. We have tried almost every vegetable and you don't really care for green beans or peas (that's okay they're not my favorite either) but we will keep trying. You got to try pizza, ham, and a bagel for the first time this week. You have been using a sippy with a straw for a couple weeks now since you didn't really care for the regular type.
You also have gotten very good at showing when you are upset about something, like when you have something you are not supposed to have so it gets taken away. You love being around your sister most of the time and get really happy when she comes home from school. You are turning into quite the little social butterfly and love hanging out with your friends. You have two teeth on the bottom and are working on the two on top. I love watching the new things you do every day and am very excited to see what this month brings!


I also need to give a shout out to Winter's puppy Rosie who turned 4 on Tuesday. Happy Birthday Rosie. When Winter came home from school on Tuesday she informed us that is was Rosie's birthday so we needed to make her a cake. By the way did I mention Rosie is a stuffed animal.


1 comment:

Heather said...

He's getting so big! Oh, and Happy Birthday, Rosie!