Saturday, August 8, 2009

Teeth,Toes, and Great Friends

So this week Weston's teeth really started bothering him and let me tell you he made sure to let us know. Especially at 12, 2, 4, and 6 in the morning until finally at 8 he decided that he was ready to get up. Winter has also started to teach him the art of manipulation because when he wakes up at 8 he is all smiles and cooing so you forget instantly that you hadn't slept the whole night.

What has kept me sane this week is getting out of the house with the moms group that I am a member of. Tues. we went to the Library, Wed. we went to Great Plains Nature Center, Thurs. we went to McDonalds, and Fri. one of the moms had a water playdate. Then Friday night I went to a much needed Moms night out where we got pedicures and then we all went back to S's house for games and girl talk.

So with Weston's teething we didn't do a whole lot of activities as a family this week since we where all so exhausted. On Tuesday night we went to Andover's National night out. They really go all out for it with food, prizes, and activities. Winter got to play in a jump house, run through a sprinkler on a fire truck, and she spent a good amount of time at the library's booth coloring. I was pretty disappointed that I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. Then on Wed. Winter had her last dance class of the summer. She will start back up at the beginning of Sept.

Sadly these are the only pictures I took this week.




No comments: