Friday, August 28, 2009

Say Cheese!

We got Weston 6 month pictures and our family pictures . Winter wasn't cooperating that day so we only got one good one of the family, her by herself, and with baby brother but I guess that is better then no good ones of her. Weston of course loved the camera and the attention.

Enjoy!!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THey look great! The family one turned out great!

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, I love how it looks with your color choices!! Everyone looks bright and cheerful. Weston looks so happy and cute and the one of Winter with her hands around her face is priceless! We are getting ours taken next weekend- I can only dream they will go that well!

Diane said...

Those look great! Where did you guys go to get these done?

The Hoffman Family-Adam, Laura, Easton & Emerson said...

Those turned out really good!