Winter finished her first week of Kindergarten. She is getting used to her new routine of waking up at 7 and going to bed at 8ish. I am not though. Most people who know me know that I am not a morning person. Why anyone would want to get up that early unless they absolutely had to is beyond me. I am the one that used to put my daughter to bed at 10 so she would sleep until 11 the next day. Well now those days are over. No more sleeping in, not even on the weekends. Alright though I will stop the pity party and get to what this post is really about...
1 year ago


2 comments:
WOW, old enough for sleepovers already?! What a big girl!!
I'll join you in the pitty party of no more sleeping in...even on the weekends!! Easton came in at 7 on Saturday and Sunday! UGH!
Post a Comment