Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sick

Well Pootie is on day three of being sick. She woke up with a fever Monday morning so I took her in to the doctor at 9 but her fever was gone and she said she felt fine. They did a strep test and it came back negative so I just chalked it up to a long busy weekend. We even got her pool from the basement and enjoyed the nice weather.






Then I left to work out and by the time I got home her fever was back. She had it all day Tuesday and the doctors office said to just give her Tylenol. This morning it was still there so we made another trip to the doctors office and it was decided that she had a small respiratory infection. We left with a prescription and told to come back tomorrow if she still has a fever. Hopefully it goes away tonight since she is really looking forward to a birthday party Friday night and swimming at the Y outdoor pool this weekend. She has already missed vacation bible school because of being sick and when I told her she couldn't go she said "but I won't touch anyone and I will wash my hands." Poor Pootie I wish it was that easy. Here is hoping for a fever free child tomorrow.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww... hope she makes it to the party!

The Hoffman Family-Adam, Laura, Easton & Emerson said...

How's she doing? Hope she's feeling better!