24.5in.
15Ibs 4 oz.
16.5 head circumference
He is in the 50% for everything. Winter at 4 months was...
25in.
11Ibs. 13.5oz
16.25 head circumference
So they are pretty comparably beside weight. Poor Weston also got three shots so he is not a very happy guy. The doctor also told us we could start solids but I will be waiting a little longer and that we should start trying to put him in his crib to see if that will help him sleep longer. He is still waking up twice to eat most nights so tonight we will give it a try, wish me luck!
Weston in the hospital
Weston 4 months old

1 comment:
HEY LISA! What a great blog you started (I just started one a few months ago too, about time we joined the bandwagon, huh?!). I happened to find yours thru one of the other Mom's blogs in the Mom Group. Weston is getting SOOO big, I can't believe he's the same tiny guy I met a few months ago!!
Post a Comment