So I went to Lincoln for the week to visit with family and then Andrew came up so we could visit his grandparents, go to a graduation, go to a 50th birthday party for my aunt, and Weston got Baptized. It was one busy weekend. Here is Winter and Weston with their great grandma. They live in Pender which is a 2 hour drive through "scenic" Nebraska.
Weston was baptized at Cathedral of the Risen Christ and did really well. He only fussed a little bit at the beginning and then proceeded to have very loud gas through the rest of the baptism.
While I was in Lincoln Andy finished the deck! Here is the before
and After!
We still need to stain it, finish landscape, do a handrail down the stairs, and get furniture but I am so excited to have a deck I can enjoy now!

1 comment:
Deck looks nice, guys! Congrats on Weston's baptism!
Post a Comment