Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Random Pictures

As usual I am behind on my blog.  I really need to start making this a priority again, since I love having it to look back on.  I am going to throw up a couple catch up post so that way when our Halloween activities start up this weekend I am ready.


In the middle of Aug.  Andrew surprised us by taking us to KC for a fun filled weekend.  I woke up Sat. morning to find him packing overnight bags for all of us.  He had our whole Sat. and Sun. planned out with fun activities.  We started by going to Science City, had lunch at Grinders, checked out The Moon Marble Company(we got to see them make marbles!), and finished the day by going to a baseball game complete with fireworks.  Sunday we went to NFM so I could pick out new basement furniture and did some shopping at my favorite place, Legends!

Winter wouldn't go unless Andrew went first!
 What an exhausting day.
 Here are some old pictures from our Summer that I don't think I have ever put up either.  These are from Botanica and The Wichita Art Musuem.
 Andrew sent me this picture of a onion the size of Weston's head.
 Andrew made the most delicious dumplings for dinner one night.
 Weston dressed himself for bed one night back in Aug.  He wouldn't listen when I told him he might be a little hot since it was still in the high 90's.
 Winter went to a Birthday party at Paint the Town back in August.  She had so much fun!
Every Tuesday Weston and I have been enjoying story-time at the Library. 
 *More to come...

No comments: