Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Color Run and Marathon

So two weeks ago Andrew and I drove to Lawrence to participate in our first color run.  It was so much fun and I am looking forward to doing another one. 
 The very next weekend Andrew ran his first and last(his words) marathon.  I woke the kids up bright and early so we could meet him at mile 16 to cheer him on.  Lindsey's husband did the marathon with Andrew so she went down with us early too.  I am so glad that the weather cooperated and it was a nice morning for the guys.  When they did the half marathon a couple months back it rained the whole day.   The kids and I are so proud of his accomplishment and I know it meant a lot to him to have us down there.

 Mile 16
 Waiting at the finish
 Here he comes!!!
 The 3 Amigos!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

He cooks AND he runs marathons...?! Gotta love this guy! ;)