On May 18th Winter had her field day at school and her dance rehearsal.
It was a crazy day! I got to her school at 12:15 and stayed until
2:30, then we all had to leave so I could get her ready for the
rehearsal at 4:30.
If you look close you can see Winter's leg sticking straight in the air. My daughter is about as coordinated as I am!
Weston even got to join in on some of the fun!
Winter with her BFF!
Saturday was Winter's dance recital.
Weston wanted nothing to do with family pictures.
Before the recital started Weston wanted his picture taken. I just love how I can take tons of pictures of him and he has a different expression on his face for each one.
I am a SAHM to two beautiful children, Winter is 8 and Weston is 3. My husband Andrew and I have been together for 12 years and enjoying watching our babies grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment