Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving

Since my Mom was in town for Winter's birthday, Weston and I decided that we would ride back with them on Sunday. Winter had school until Tuesday so she stayed with Daddy.  Wednesday morning we took the kids to The Children's Museum.  Then on Wednesday night Andrew and I had a date night.  We went to The Oven which is a very yummy Indian restaurant down in the Haymarket.  After dinner we went shopping at all the stores we never get to go to when we have the kids with us!

On Thanksgiving we went over to my Mom's to celebrate.  After lunch I took the kids to the playground at the elementary school that I attended.  Winter thought it was so neat to play on all the equipment I played on as a kid.  When they I had enough running around we went back to the house.  The adults were all playing our annual football game so I ran over to join them for a little while.

Friday we tried to do our Black Friday shopping at Midnight but just couldn't handle the crowds.  We ended up waking up early and heading out around 9 am.  I got everything on my list that I was looking for.  After that we went to my Mom's to finish watching the Husker game.  That night we had dinner with Andrew's parents then played a competitive game of Sequence before heading to bed.   We headed home around lunch time on Saturday so we could have all day Sunday to relax!
 
 
 
 Weston wouldn't take a picture with me in the Big Red Chair but B said he would.
 On the way back to the car Weston asked me to take a picture of him in front of this construction sign.
Thanksgiving
 Look at that hair!

No comments: