Their Teacher had a story she read to figure out who got what gift. Every time she said left they passed their book to the left and when she said right they passed it right. You can tell they all had so much fun with it.
On Saturday Andrew's parents came down to watch the kids so Andrew and I could go to his company Christmas party. Before we had to get ready we went up to a bank a couple blocks from our house to see Santa. Weston once again snuggled up with Santa and this time even played with his beard! Before Andrew and I left for his party.
It was so much fun to get all dressed up since most of the time I am in jeans and a t-shirt!
On Sunday I got to get all dressed again since Winter and I went to the Nutcracker. We went with some friends and I think all the girls really enjoyed their girl time. We went to Olive Garden before the show for lunch, then made a quick trip to Target to waste a little time. All the girls behaved so well and really enjoyed the show!



No comments:
Post a Comment