The day after the wedding Andrew and Winter headed back to Wichita leaving Weston and I in Lincoln for the week. That next weekend I had a swap meet with Andrew's Mom and we thought it would be easier if I just stayed so we didn't have to drive back two weekends in a row. We were supposed to stay until Sunday but the swap meet ended up getting cancel so we ended up coming back on Friday. Even though I was sad in got canceled it ended up working out good since we were all able to go to Greater Andover Days on Saturday!
I didn't have the camera in Lincoln so I took these with my phone at the Omaha Children's Museum!
Does anyone else remember playing on these at Gordmans?
GAD parade pictures!
Winter trying to get coupons from the Wendy's lady.
Trying to get a group shot!
At the block party
Fishing
Listening to the instructions...
or not.
She caught one!!
She caught another one!!
Daddy wanted a picture too since he helped catch the second one!
Weston was not afraid to touch the fish at all.
Winter throwing her fish back in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment