Lately it seems like our weeks are just flying by now that Winter is in school. I am working at the church Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Winter has gymnastics on Monday, dance on Wednesday, and Weston does MDO at the Y on Wednesdays. Add in all the homework that Winter brings home daily plus all the decisions that need to be made on the new house and our weeks are one big blur. Our only day that we do not have any thing scheduled is Fridays but I am pretty good at filling that one up with activities also. I like to stay busy and since Weston has so much energy he can't sit at home for long.
Since we have been so busy I have really slacked on taking pictures of the kids. I am still in shock that we are 4 games into Husker football and I still don't have any pictures of us in our Husker gear. It seems like we have used our camera more for taking pictures of the house then of the kids. (Which is going a lot faster then I thought it would. It is already framed and has a roof!) This week I am going to try really hard to get caught up on the blog since I really do like doing it and I know our family in Lincoln like getting updates on us more then once a month.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment