Drumroll, please........... WESTON IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud of my little man! I thought this day would never come since Weston hated sitting on the potty. We have tried a couple times to potty train him and it failed miserable. I think our biggest problem was that we are always on the go and I was never consistent with it. Well this week we didn't have MDO at the church or anything else going on so I thought it would be the perfect time to give it another go. By Tuesday it wasn't going good and I almost wrote a post called "Potty Training Sucks". I had to remind myself to be patient and stay consistent. Since Wednesday night he has only had two accidents. One being while the kids were playing at McDonald's, so I don't think that one technical counts. When you are playing that hard and having fun who has time to remember to go potty?
By Friday morning he only wanted to wear underwear and wanted nothing to do with his diapers. Well that whole morning and into the evening he was still doing great so we decided to let him go pick out some more big boy underwear from the store. He wanted to wear underwear while we ran our errands so I was a little nervous but he did great. He went potty right before we left the house and didn't go again until we got home. He was so proud of himself and right after he went he ran around giving high fives, hugs, and kisses! I am sure we will have some regression especially in a couple weeks when school starts back up and our schedule goes back to being crazy but I think this is a great start!

2 comments:
HIGH FIVE Weston!! Yeaaaaa! Don't you just love not having to change diapers!? :)
Yay!!! What a big boy! Good job, Mama!
Post a Comment