Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lincoln

Last week was our annual summer trip to Lincoln to spend the week with my Mom.  She always takes the last week of July off so we go back to spend time with her.  This year we really took it easy during our trip. Usually we are constantly on the go and make sure to at least spend one day in Omaha.   Well not this year.  We spent most of our time at my Mom's on her patio while the kids played in the kiddie pool or hiding from the heat inside the house.  Also we would never hear the end of it from the kids if we didn't make a trip to the Children's Museum while we were back.  Add in one day at my Sister's apartment pool and we had a fairly relaxing trip back.

I also got a couple of much needed breaks from the kiddos.  Andrew's Mom and my Mom watched the kids so I could spend time with friends from highschool and attend my Cousin's bachelorette party.  The bachelorette party was the first time I ever went to a piano bar and I think I am hooked.  I had so much fun and  really look forward to going back.

 Showing off his caterpillar and rainbow.
 At the Ball Works exhibit.
With cousins!

No comments: