Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TGTWIO

Thank goodness the weekend is over. We had a crazy mostly fun filled weekend but boy am I glad it is over. October is such a busy month for us and this weekend was no exception. Friday started with Baby Brother being dropped off at a friends house so I could help with a field trip Pootie was going on. They walked from the school to the firehouse/police station.

Waiting to go in.
This better be the only time she is in the back of a police car!
After the fieldtrip I ran home to grab lunch before heading back up to the school to help with their Jog-a-thon. Pootie ran 7 laps but all the 1st graders got 2 extra laps for walking to the firehouse.

Daddy and Baby Brother decided to walk the last lap with her!

After we left the school I hurried home to give Baby Brother a short nap before picking Pootie up from school and meeting some friends at the park. We got to play for about an hour before Daddy called to say he was on his way home from work. We hurried home to have a quick dinner before running errands for our new home improvement project. When we got home we stayed up well into the night working on our project.(As soon as it is done I will post pictures.)

On Saturday we went to dance, then to the pumpkin patch, watched some Husker football, and I finished the night by going out with some friends for Mom's Night Out. On Sunday I worked from 11-3 and then after that my moms group had their annual Halloween Party. (I plan to do a separate post for the pumpkin patch and the Halloween Party since I have so many pictures.) Like I said it was a crazy weekend but we all had a lot of fun!!

No comments: